Sunday, January 30, 2011

I've Been So Bad







Yes, I admit it, I am sooooooooooooo bad at the technical administrative marketing part of my business it's not even funny!!! I had to let my website expire for a few reasons, and now I have no site. I need help. I have a shop on Etsy, but I don't even think I set up my paypal correctly. Now I'm having trouble sending photos with my fab new camera. Seems as though the images are too large. Ugghhhhhhhhhhhh! I have so many wonderful pieces of art to share and yet it seems so hard to do just that. So what do I do when having all these technical difficulties? I go and create new art in my own little ShellyLand. That comes easy to me. If anyone out there can help me with a new website, give me a shout out. Anyway, I'm going to try to post some new images, and we shall see what happens. By the way, I'll be showing at Market Square in Pheonixville, PA February 6-8. I'll be in the Gallery and orderwriting, too! Talk soon..........that is if I can still figure out how to use my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment